Valentines Day Gift Ideas
There are many things that I love about Valentines Day especially giving gifts to the people I love. I know it sounds pretty un-creative, but I really like to give gift cards because it's practical, easy, and it allows your special someone to treat themselves to something they know they will love (the right size, color, style, etc. are all included). It really is the perfect solution. The gift card itself may seem somewhat ordinary, but the packaging is where you can wow the recipient.
This iTunes gift card is dressed up in MM's Love Story collection. All you have to do is chose your favorite patterned paper and ribbon and use the MM Ribbon Slot Punch to create this beautiful gift.
Follow these simple instructions to create this gift card holder.
Items Needed: ribbon slot punch, patterned paper, ribbon, and embellishments from the Love Story collection: Making Memories
- Cut and score paper or cardstock to the desired size.
- Put gift card on card and trace lightly with a pencil.
- Use slot punching tool to create four slots around card.
- Weave ribbon around gift card and tie in a bow.
- Embellish card with rub-ons and embellishments as desired.