Guest Designer - Shelly Haganman
Here are some instructions so you can create this great layout for yourself.
- Cut off the top of the Addie Artisan paper.
- Next, adhere to the Delany flower paper, leaving a space between the two papers. This way the top part of the Addie paper goes beyond the 12" x 12" Delany paper.
- Cut a piece from the Delany die-cut Stamp paper and cover the space between the Artisan paper.
- Add pink and white flower brads and cut flowers. Use the positive and negative space to make more flowers on the ends of the hand stitched vines.
- Frame your large photo with more of the die-cut stamp paper. Also use the remnant from the top of the flower vine. This allows you to make the most of your scraps.
- Also frame your smaller photo using the paper from the Spiral Journaling books.
- Journal and embellish the rest as shown.
Thanks Shelly for sharing your talent with all of us.